Bitch Please ... 049


This post will be a little longer than usual. If you dont care and just want to get to the links then please scroll down to my regular post
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Strawberry Singh is a blogger in SL whom I have followed for many years.  She used to run a challenge for the blogger community each week until she wasnt able to keep up as understandably our lives evolve and sometimes we become to busy to keep up with all of our committments. She has decided to pick them up again and so now these weekly challenges will be called #SecondLifeChallenge.  Im looking forward to sharing a bit more with you guys and perhaps you will learn something about me you didnt know <3. 
 This weeks challenge is to share 7 Facts my readers may not know about my Second Life avatar or my SLife.
  1. Bren Dovgal isnt my original account.  About 12 months before I created Bren I tried Second Life but I couldnt work out how to adjust my lighting settings and everything was black.  So I gave up until I saw a story about Second Life on the news one day.  I have logged in nearly every day since!
  2. I have been a photographer in sl since the beginning! By the time my account was about 3 months old I had worked out that I can take photos in SL and edit them in photoshop to earn some money. 
  3. My SL photography is the reason I became a RL photographer. Although my RL business is a baby at this stage if it wasnt for the skills I learnt in SL I wouldnt be starting my own business today.  I am still greatful to every new and returning client that comes to me today.
  4. Biggest Peev is I hate being ignored. It is just common courtesy to acknowledge someone who has taken the time to reach out. 
  5. I have a shopping problem. In the decade I have been in SL earning a good amount of money from my photography and sales from my poses and (in the old days Clothes). I have only ever cashed out once or twice.  Most of my money has made its way back into the grid.
  6. I hate the clubbing scene. In the beginning I actually used to be a dancer in my best friends club.  But now I would much prefer to be alone or with 1-2 good friends.  
  7. I can be very impulsive/spontaneous with my SL businesses. One day I can have a quaint studio set up and decide I want to go big or go home and I will have completely changed everything within 24 hours.  My pose store has been up and down more than a pair of kangaroos :p
What am I wearing<3

BODY

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (With Bento Animations)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Kimberly" Eastern
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack
Hair: .Entwined. Daisy (VIP Group Gift, Cost to join: $L150)

Appliers/Makeup/Tattoos

Eye Applier: -SU!- Hadria Eyes /Fatpack/ 
                                                       Freckles: ::BLOOM:: Simple Beauty Freckles
Body Glitter: DeeTaleZ Gift - Animated Face & Body Glitter
Eyeshadow: -SU!-  Ilienne Makeup
Nails: .kosmetik - Gel Nails.foil tip light

Outfit

Top: Blueberry - Kiki - Tops - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack
Skirt: Blueberry - Kimi Skirts - Fat Pack
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Cindy Boots Black

Accessories

Piercings: :: SAGA :: Isis Piercing Set w.HUD
Rings: **RE** Luxy Rings Set 1.3
Necklace: (Yummy) Vintage Camera Charm Necklace

You Might Also Like

0 comments